Online ticket sales are now closed. Limited tickets may be available at the door on a first come, first served basis. Please DO NOT call the Mark Twain House for ticket information.
Special features will include:
- VIP reception with local celebrities, elected officials and entertainment by pianist André Balazs.
- Red carpet fashion contest sponsored by New Country Motor Cars.
- Red carpet interviews with JAVA's MaryEllen Fillo and WTNH's Teresa LaBarbera.
- Fashion updates tweeted live from the event by VAz Media.
- Formal or outrageous attire, prizes awarded for Most Glamorous.
- Photos with Mark Twain impersonator John Pogson, by our official photographers.
- Signature cocktail, Lamarre-tini, sold in honor of Jacques Lamarre.
- Silent auction featuring a wide variety of fabulous items.
- Large screens and a private cinema for viewing the 85th Annual Academy Awards® live telecast.
- Delicious cuisine and beverages provided by DISH Bar & Grill, The G Stream, Grants Restaurant & Bar, Half Moon Coffee and Grille Café, J’s Crab Shack, Koji, Max Restaurant Group, Peppercorns Grill, Pond House Café, Salute Restaurant, Starbucks, and Worldwide Wine & Spirits.
- Cash bar provided by Two Pour Guys.
Still haven't found the perfect dress?
Shop at Vintage Chic by Design and 10% of your purchase will benefit AIDS Connecticut (now until February 24). For more details or to make an appointment contact us at (860) 680-7198 or email@example.com.