To return to this page after clicking a link, close the new tab/window.
Community Rehabilitation Programs
General Purpose of Resource:
A searchable database of Community Rehabilitation Providers (CRPs) in Connecticut for adults with disabilities and youth in transition.
- The CT CRP Searchable Database is a resource for youth and adults with disabilities, their families, schools, agencies and other programs.
- Use this site to learn about Community Rehabilitation Programs (CRPs) that can help with independent living, job training, and other workforce assistance.
- Search for a specific program/provider or search by type of service needed, groups served (e.g., age, disability, etc.), geographic location or funding agency.
Specific Activities of Interest to Persons Living With AIDS:
- Career Exploration
- Job Coaching
- Job Placement
What you can expect:
This is a database that has been developed as a partnership of state agencies, families and young adults with disabilities through Connect-Ability (see separate listing for information about Connect-Ability).
The CRPs included in this database have relationships with one or more of the following:
- Bureau of Rehabilitation Services (BRS)
- Board Of Education and Services for the Blind (BESB)
- Connecticut State Department of Education
- Department of Mental Health and Addiction Services (DMHAS)
- Department of Developmental Services (DDS)
How to effectively access this resource:
On the search page of this website, click as many (or as few) of the following specific search characteristics you need to see the resources you are interested (Area, Agency Affiliations, Disabilities Served, Services Provided).