The Community Distribution Center is funded by DPH and is responsible for disseminating educational materials that provide a wide range of age appropriate and culturally specific health information. These materials are provided at no cost to individuals, schools, businesses, and community organizations in Connecticut. Available materials include booklets and posters (English and Spanish) on a variety of health topics. The center also distributes male and female condoms, dental dams and lube to organizations throughout the state.
- The Community Distribution Center has moved and is now operated by AIDS Connecticut.
- To place an order for print materials or condoms please use the online order forms below.
- To place an order for Orasure or female condoms call Tina at 860-247-2437 x312.
- Sample materials may be viewed at the ACT offices by appointment only.
- Orders will be processed and delivered to DPH's central mailroom within 2 weeks of order submission.
- If you prefer to pick up your order, please contact us to make arrangements.
- Questions? Contact Tina Cormier, Distribution Center Manager, at 860-247-2437 x312 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Online Order Forms:
Please use this Resource Catalog as a reference when placing your print material or condom order.