The Community Distribution Center is funded by DPH and is responsible for disseminating educational materials that provide a wide range of age appropriate and culturally specific health information. These materials are provided at no cost to individuals, schools, businesses, and community organizations in Connecticut. Available materials include booklets and posters (English and Spanish) on a variety of health topics. The center also distributes male and female condoms, dental dams and lubricant to organizations throughout the state.
- To place an order for print materials or condoms please use the online order forms below.
- Sample materials may be viewed at the ACT offices by appointment only.
- Orders will be processed and delivered to DPH's central mailroom within 2 weeks of order submission.
- If you prefer to pick up your order, please contact us to make arrangements.
- Questions? Contact Tina Cormier, Distribution Center Manager, at 860-247-2437 x312 or email@example.com.
Online Order Forms:
Please use the Resource Catalog as a reference when placing your order.
New → PrEP Action Kits for Health Care Providers (M1015)
The State of Connecticut’s Department of Public Health is aligning with the National HIV/AIDS Strategy 2020. The new federal guidelines for health care providers recommend that PrEP be considered for people who are HIV-negative and at substantial risk for HIV infection. The PrEP Action Kit for Healthcare Providers is now available and includes clinical resources for your practice and educational materials for your patients. You can order the kits by filling out an online Print Material Order Form. Larger heath care providers can order up to 5 kits. Community Based Organizations (CBOs) can order 1 kit. If you have any questions about the kits, please contact Tina Cormier at 860-247-2437 x312.
M1015 - PrEP Action Kit
M1016 - PrEP Handout Postcards (not in kit) 100/pkg
PrEP Kit Refill Items:
M1017-E - PrEP Kit: Wallet Cards (English) 25/pkg
M1017-S - PrEP Kit: Wallet Cards (Spanish) 25/pkg
M1018-E - PrEP Kit: Note Sheet Pad (English) 50/pad
M1018-S - PrEP Kit: Note Sheet Pad (Spanish) 50/pad
M1019 - PrEP Kit: Posters (English & Spanish) Set of 3
New → "Yes Means Yes" Condom Kits
The Community Distribution Center is excited to offer "Yes Means Yes" Condom Kits for our HIV Contractors. These Condom Kit covers feature printed instructions on how to use a condom as well as a QR code pointing to condom use videos. We have also inserted one condom per kit for quick and easy distribution. You can order a minimum of 100 covers which will include 50 of each "Yes Means Yes" design (see photo on right). We are currently taking pre-orders online via the Condom Order Form. All orders will start shipping out starting the week of September 1st. If you have any questions, please contact Tina Cormier at 860-247-2437 x312.
New → Print Materials as of 9/24/15
- About Drug Addiction (ETR-090)
- About Heroin (ETR-114)
- Sex Myths (ETR-498)
- 12 Reasons: Use Condoms to Make Sex Better (ETR-520)
- Condoms: Talking With Your Partner (ETR-179)
- Yes Means Yes - What is Affirmative Consent? (ETR-557)
- Safer Sex Can Be Fun - MSM (ETR-022)
- If A Friend Has HIV (ETR-396)
- Living Healthy With HIV (ETR-508)
- Dating Safety: Talking With Your Teen (ETR-R768)
- Lowering Your Risk For HIV With PrEP Handbook (CB-91299)