The Community Distribution Center is funded by DPH and is responsible for disseminating educational materials that provide a wide range of age appropriate and culturally specific health information. These materials are provided at no cost to individuals, schools, businesses, and community organizations in Connecticut. Available materials include booklets and posters (English and Spanish) on a variety of health topics. The center also distributes male and female condoms, dental dams and lubricant to organizations throughout the state.
- To place an order for print materials or condoms please use the online order forms below.
- To place an order for Orasure call Tina at 860-247-2437 x312.
- Sample materials may be viewed at the ACT offices by appointment only.
- Orders will be processed and delivered to DPH's central mailroom within 2 weeks of order submission.
- If you prefer to pick up your order, please contact us to make arrangements.
- Questions? Contact Tina Cormier, Distribution Center Manager, at 860-247-2437 x312 or email@example.com.
Please use the Resource Catalog as a reference when placing your order.
New → CT Sexual Assault Brochure (SP-CTSAB)
CONNSACS - Connecticut specific for victims of sexual assault
New Print Materials (as of 1/1/15):
Gonorrhea: A Pocket Minder Card
Herpes: A Pocket Minder Card
Oral Sex & Gay Men
Prescription Drug Abuse
Relationship Check: Healthy or Un?
STDs Men Supporting Men: A Pocket Minder Card
Tech Confidential: What To Know Before You Hit Send
Your Pelvic Exam
New Print Materials (as of 10/8/14):
Be An LGBT Ally
Pregnancy Facts for Teens
Transgender: Understanding Transgender Differences
Treating HIV: When to Start
Women & Safer Sex